Do you suffer from soft Tissue inflammation conditions?
If you do then customized massage can truly help.
Therapeutic Massage Focus By Gillian
- Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) Trauma Speciality: Rebalancing The System
- Movement Increase for Independent Lifestyle
- All Ranges of Tissue Pressure : Soft to Deep Pressure
- Complex Chronic Pain Treatments
- Myofascial Restriction Release
- Acute and Chronic Treatment: falls, sprains, strains, frozen shoulders, over use syndrome, inflammation, arthritis flare ups
- Lymphatic Drainage for swelling, bruising and pooling
- Pelvis (Hips ) Treatments: sciatic symptoms , aching, stiffness, panful movement
- Low Back and Rib Pain and spasm treatments
- Athletic and Active Life Style before and after treatments.
- Soft Tissue release for stress reduction
- Headache and Stiff Neck pain decrease
- Lomi Lomi ( Traditional Hawaiian Health Approach)
Teaching / Seminars/ Training / Mentoring : Covering educational and experiential material and techniques primarily focusing on the BioPsychosocial Health Model and Gillian’s Unique Approaches for Integrating Trauma and Restoring Autonomic Nervous System Efficacy.
Inflammation conditions can cause havoc with soft tissue. Many forms of arthritis cause deep tissue stiffness and scar tissue surrounding your joints . The stiffness and scar tissue can hinder your freedom of movement as well as leave you with pain and a deep ache in muscles and joints . Inflamed soft tissue is often tender to the touch and people can feel very tired and worn down.
Massage can truly provide an intervention that is natural, safe and nourishing. Massage does not get rid of Arthritis yet it can truly help with pain, discomfort and immobility.
Member of Massage Therapy Association of Nova Scotia (MTANS)
Health is a wholistic experience. Communicating with care and regard for self and other keeps us connected and health.
“In my professional career from many years of being a family therapist to now being a holistic wellness mentor and a massage therapist I’ve come to believe that during times of health struggles we must be free to be curious, unsure, uncertain, vulnerable and to seek knowledge through information and experiences and choose what empowers us in any system of care and well being.”
I believe in easier access to service where people can be close to home and their love ones. To not have to battle long drives or a big chunk out of their day to go for health services.
I choose this wonderful village of Hubbards of Nova Scotia and surrounding area to serve and you are all making possible for me to do so.
– Gillian Enright RMT
Sustaining wellness for our selves throughout our life span means creating movement.
Tuesday’s – Friday: 1pm to about 7pm (By appointment only)
We accept Debit, Credit Card, Cash, and e-Transfers
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: The Wellness Hub